Saturday 30 January 2010

The Merits of Two Feet instead of Two Wheels....

Today we went walking. Which makes a change from cycling-not necessarily a welcome one at first thought, but definitely a good idea retrospectively :)


Anyway, I find walking's really good for blowing out the cobwebs upstairs and to show what such a nice day today was, I thought I'd take a few piccers:






















Where's all this you ask? Near Feizor in *cough* Yorkshire...


These 2 below are from the top of Bowland Knotts, a rather large fell with quite a reputation. We drove up today, but sooner or later I'll ride it! 





































































Anyway, enough of this no-bike nonsense, it's back up early tomorrow morning for a nice sharp 5 hour run up North! Can't wait :)












Tonight I leave you with this...and remember, j'etudie le francais ;) 


(and P.S: I have NO IDEA why there are two random spaces here-I can't get rid of them :S sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment